VENN - Solenoid Valve Model PS-22, PS-22C
Piston type Solenoid Valve for Steam, Liquids or Air (Manufacturing and Building Equipment etc.)
The PS-22 Type series screwed solenoid valves (Momotaro II) inherit features of the conventional PS-12 Type series products.
To make replacement easy, the face-to-face dimensions of the new series are exactly the same as those of the previous series products. There are some changes though, for improving durability, energy saving performance, and compliance with RoHS directives (products with nominal diameter less than 50mm) and other environmental standards.
· Durability is more than 1 million times.(Note: The data is based on results of Internal lests for size 25mm and lower products)
· Suitable for steam, water, air and oil.
· Wide range of applicable pressure: 0-1.0 MPa.
· Install in horizontal or vertical pipe.(size 50mm or smaller)
· The coil is coated with heat-resistant thermosetting resin (size 25mm and lower products).
Send a request to our LINE CONTACT at